Software Implementation Engineer
Are you ready to jump into the high growth intersection of cannabis and technology? If so, Flourish is where you want to be! Built by supply chain and inventory management experts, Flourish is run by professionals with cannabis and traditional business experience. Our software platform enables all the stops along the cannabis supply chain - cultivators, manufacturers, distributors, and retailers.
We are expanding rapidly, and we are looking for growth mindset individuals who want to contribute to the team’s success. Flourish salaries and benefit packages are competitive and outstanding performance is rewarded.
This is the trifecta of career opportunities:
- Be part of the fastest growing industry in the world.
- Contribute meaningfully to the success of a rapidly scaling, award winning SaaS company.
- Work directly with Client Services leadership to grow personally and professionally.
Flourish is looking for Implementation Engineers to provide enterprise-level project development and execution to our customers. You will design, develop, and deploy the Flourish Software suite of applications based on specific customer requirements in locations throughout the United States. Candidates must have easy access to a major airport and be willing to travel up to 60% of the time. Travel experience including self-guided hotel, car rental, airline, and expense management is required. Many Flourish customers are in remote locations which may necessitate onsite time with limited connectivity on occasion. Exceptional time and personal logistics management is crucial in this role.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their inventory and supply chain development and maintenance efforts.
- Extensive travel and customer-facing experiences throughout the United States.
- This person will be required to interact with cultivators, manufacturers, distributors, and retailers of legal cannabis products and should be prepared to encounter technology ranging from very basic to very complex and in highly dynamic environments at all levels.
- Performing client needs evaluation by working with Sales in a Pre-Sales technical expert capacity.
- Collecting required information to develop work scope around solutions to attain customer requirements in detail.
- Lead responsibility for technical solution validity along with interoperability of the Flourish Software platform and customer designated integration opportunities (e.g. - equipment telemetry, accounting, LIMS, document management, reporting, demand planning, and Point-of-Sale applications)
- Actively participating in internal technical writing and training programs.
- Coordinating issues resolution activities with Flourish internal resources as well as customer representatives.
- Reviewing entire problem logs and identify recurring problems.
- Consistently and accurately recording project/task statuses along with open issues.
- Ensuring follow up on problems and processes independently related to implementation engineering.
- Participating in seminars, trade shows, customer demonstrations, partner technical integration opportunities, and
- This is not an entry-level opportunity.
- At least two years of technical and/or operational experience in a cannabis production environment or consultative role is highly preferred.
- Proven work experience as a software or cannabis organization Sales Engineer, Operations Manager, Technical Consultant, Process Development Engineer, or similar role is highly recommended.
- Hands-on design/build experience within Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Exceptional aptitude for modern SaaS design, browser navigation, code inspection, file import/export, spreadsheet design & manipulation, mobile technology, and technical B2B communication.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex web-centric technical issues.
- Familiarity with software development, tracking, project management, and B2C communication tools (e.g. - Jira, Confluence, HubSpot, Accelo, Zoom, Office 365, and Slack)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent technical experience.
What Flourish will provide you:
- Competitive Salary, and an opportunity to grow in the role, qualify leads and earn Fees
- A positive and generative work environment enabling you to develop your skills, collaborate with other professionals and invest in others.
- Full benefits including multiple health insurance options, dental, vision, PTO days, Life Insurance and other great perks as well.
- The opportunity you've always dreamed of! Are you ready to Flourish?