Software Support Analyst
Are you ready to jump into the high growth intersection of cannabis and technology? If so, Flourish is where you want to be! Built by supply chain and inventory management experts, Flourish is run by professionals with cannabis and traditional business experience. Our software platform enables all the stops along the cannabis supply chain - cultivators, manufacturers, distributors, and retailers.
We are expanding rapidly, and we are looking for growth mindset individuals who want to contribute to the team’s success. Flourish salaries and benefit packages are competitive and outstanding performance is rewarded.
This is the trifecta of career opportunities:
- Be part of the fastest growing industry in the world.
- Contribute meaningfully to the success of a rapidly scaling, award winning SaaS company.
- Work directly with Client Services leadership to grow personally and professionally.
Flourish is looking for a Software Support Analyst to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs. This role will report to a Customer Support Manager and will support inbound customer inquiries, documentation development, process revisions, and additional internal Client Services support efforts.
You will use email, video capture, and chat applications to give clients quick answers to issues encountered within the Flourish Software web and mobile applications. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
To be qualified for this role, you should hold a degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, Business, Communications, and/or relevant experience or certifications. Experience with Jira Service Desk (or other ticketing system), Accelo, HubSpot, Confluence, SharePoint, SaaS fundamentals, and technical writing is a plus. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with computer issues and are adept at explaining technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical questions and issues.
- Asking customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure Flourish is fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients, translate their feedback, and effectively document revisions to existing communication methods and platforms (e.g. - provide input to technical writing, video, and training processes)
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, Business Analyst or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex web-centric technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g. Jira Service Desk, Zendesk, Chrome Remote Desktop, Zoom, etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, education, or relevant field or equivalent technical experience
What Flourish will provide you:
- Competitive Salary, and an opportunity to grow in the role, qualify leads and earn Fees
- A positive and generative work environment enabling you to develop your skills, collaborate with other professionals and invest in others.
- Full benefits including multiple health insurance options, dental, vision, PTO days, Life Insurance and other great perks as well.
- The opportunity you've always dreamed of! Are you ready to Flourish?