Flourish Software Implementation Project Manager Job Posting
Software Implementation Project Manager
Are you ready to jump into the high growth intersection of cannabis and technology? If so, Flourish is where you want to be!
We’re looking for a hands-on Implementation Project Manager to join our highly collaborative professional services team. In this role you will be responsible for managing services projects for the department. You will also be expected to help refine and develop our implementation methodology and manage the platform management platform to support it. Early in this role, you should expect to also run several implementation projects directly. You will report directly to the head of the professional services department and serve as an important part of the company’s growth strategy.
This is an ideal opportunity for a well-rounded professional with strong technical acumen, analytical ability, and outstanding leadership and customer relationship skills. As the project manager on the team, you’re expected to have strong communication skills and be detail and process oriented.
Implementation Duties (Initially up to 60% of role)
You’ll be expected to take projects from the sales hand-off through design, implementation, training, and post go-live support.
- Lead successful implementations (SMB to enterprise-level), meet timelines, and budget requirements (project hours) within defined scope of work
- Assess client needs and develop a plan to meet those needs
- Proactively identify potential risk areas and guide clients in risk management and mitigation
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams
- Breakdown technical concepts in language users can understand
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate project management tools
- Provide support throughout the implementation and deployment process
- Manage projects throughout the implementation lifecycle from initiation through to completion
- Ability to handle competing deadlines and continually manage project expectations with key stakeholders
As a Project Manager, you are expected to take lead on managing our project tracking platform, preparing team updates, and managing project time tracking.
- Work with the team to put together a weekly status reports for all active projects.
- Collaborate with implementation team to continually refine and improve process and tools.
- Develop and drive the vision and strategy for how we engage with clients.
- Work with the team to estimate project resources and track against estimates.
- Relevant project management experience
- Relevant SaaS implementation experience
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong Excel and data-orient technical aptitude
- Experience with process mapping and SOP development
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Comfort with technical training in both a live and remote setting
- Prefer a degree in Information Technology, Business, Computer Science, or a similar relevant field or equivalent technical experience.
- Familiarity with software development, tracking, project management and communication tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, HubSpot, Accelo, Zoom, Office 365, and Slack)
What Flourish will provide you:
- A fun, team based work environment made up of top performing professionals
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Dental Insurance (subsidized)
- Medical Insurance (subsidized)
- Vision Insurance (subsidized)
- Employee Assistance Hotline
- Teledoc Services
- Retirement Savings Match
- Accidental Death and Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Growth and development opportunities
- Uncapped Paid Time Off