Support Analyst Job Description
Flourish is seeking a support analyst to join our world-class support team.
- Prioritize, investigate, and respond to incoming support tickets.
- Provide documentation and training to clients to help them resolve tickets.
- Follow standard operating procedures to escalate and address tickets.
- Manage all client communication around tickets raised.
This role is remote.
- At least one year of previous experience in a technical support role, support engineer, business analyst, or similar role.
- Experience with a ticket management system (e.g., Jira Service Desk, Zendesk, etc. Jira Service Desk is preferred).
- Familiarity with collaboration tools like Zoom and Slack.
- Supreme ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex technical issues. Technical aptitude and excellent problem-solving skills are critical to being successful in this role.
- Proficient written and verbal communication.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks effectively.
- Ability to work fast and perform under pressure.
- Degree in information technology, computer science, or relevant field or equivalent technical experience is preferred.
- Previous experience with Flourish Software or METRC is preferred.
- Experience with cannabis cultivation, manufacturing, or distribution is preferred.
- Familiarity with SQL is preferred.
- Knowledge of Postman and Grafana is preferred.
What Flourish will provide you:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- A positive work environment enabling you to develop your skills and collaborate others in a professional environment.
- Full benefits including subsidized health, dental, vision insurance as well as uncapped paid time off.