Software Implementation Engineer
Are you ready to jump into the high growth intersection of cannabis and technology? If so, Flourish is where you want to be!
As an Implementation Engineer, you will manage multiple software implementation projects and work directly with clients to configure, train on, and deploy Flourish's software platform.
- Lead successful implementations (SMB to enterprise-level), meet timelines, and budget requirements (project hours) within defined scope of work
- Assess client needs and develop a plan to meet those needs
- Proactively identify potential risk areas and guide clients in risk management and mitigation
- Provide tier-1 level support w/ proper documentation (troubleshooting skills)
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams
- Breakdown technical concepts in language users can understand
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate project management tools
- Provide support throughout the implementation and deployment process
- Manage projects throughout the implementation lifecycle from initiation through to completion
- Ability to handle competing deadlines and continually manage project expectations with key stakeholders
- At least two years of technical or operational experience in a cannabis production environment or similar role is highly preferred. Direct METRC experience is a plus
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Project management experience in a technology environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong Excel, SQL, and data-orient technical aptitude
- Experience with process mapping and SOP development
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Comfort with technical training in both a live and remote setting
- Prefer a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a similar relevant field or equivalent technical experience.
- Familiarity with software development, tracking, project management and communication tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, HubSpot, Accelo, Zoom, Office 365, and Slack)
What Flourish will provide you:
- A fun, team based work environment made up of top performing professionals
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Dental Insurance (subsidized)
- Medical Insurance (subsidized)
- Vision Insurance (subsidized)
- Employee Assistance Hotline
- Teledoc Services
- Retirement Savings Match
- Accidental Death and Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Growth and development opportunities
- Uncapped Paid Time Off