Sales Development Representative
Are you ready to jump into the high growth intersection of cannabis and technology? If so, Flourish is where you want to be! Built by supply chain and inventory management experts, Flourish is run by professionals with cannabis and traditional business experience. Our software platform enables all the stops along the cannabis supply chain - cultivators, manufacturers, distributors, and retailers.
We are expanding rapidly, and we are looking for growth mindset individuals who want to contribute to the team’s success. Flourish salaries and benefit packages are competitive and outstanding performance is rewarded.
This is the trifecta of career opportunities:
- Be part of the fastest growing industry in the world.
- Contribute meaningfully to the success of a rapidly scaling, award winning SaaS company
- Work directly with Marketing, Sales and Services leadership to grow personally and professionally
Located in our Atlanta GA office, as a Sales Development Representative you will report to the VP Revenue and be responsible for detailed market research, qualifying inbound and outbound leads, and forming relationships between Flourish and the industry to become a passionate ambassador for Flourish. You will play a critical role in executing the company’s sales strategy. The right candidate will see the opportunity to develop in one of the world’s fastest growing industries, with a rapidly scaling startup that nurtures personal and professional growth. With the right attitude and activity level, those who rise to the top will be open to aggressive career growth within our sales organization.
What you will be doing:
- Research the industry and companies to identify decision makers.
- Vet inbound and outbound prospects based on pre-defined qualification criteria.
- Conduct high volume prospecting via email, LinkedIn and/or cold calling.
- Write clear, engaging emails that encourage prospects to respond, and write call scripts that encourage meaningful discussions that identify customer needs.
- Schedule meetings with qualified prospects and provide support for our Account Executives as they pursue and close deals.
- Detailed logging of company/contact information, activities and interactions in our CRM.
- Working daily with the Marketing/Sales/Services Flywheel team to nourish revenue growth.
- Collaborating with the team and contributing to improve our lead generation and sales strategies, including creating and recommending sales/marketing processes, and product/technology improvements based on customer feedback.
- Be given the opportunity to expand responsibilities quickly: close deals with lower tier customers, receive commission and be trained to move into an AE quota carrying role.
Who we are looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience in the Cannabis/Hemp/CBD industry.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-2 years of success in a B2B sales or lead generation role with a history of exceeding monthly forecasted KPI's.
- You have a strong desire to build a successful career in sales!
- You're a highly organized self-starter with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment: change is your only constant, no challenge is too big, and no task is too small.
- You work well independently, but team collaboration is priority #1, both in person and remotely.
- You aren't afraid of cold-calling potential clients, have the drive to reach key decision makers, and live to build relationships where you can make your customers lives easier and grow their business using Flourish.
- Skilled with using a variety of web tools including CRM, Marketing Automation and Project Management.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
What Flourish will provide you:
- Competitive Salary, Fees for Qualified Leads, an opportunity to grow in the role, close deals and earn Commission for turnkey prospects.
- A positive and generative work environment enabling you to develop your skills, collaborate with other professionals and invest in others.
- Full benefits including multiple health insurance options, dental, vision, PTO days, Life Insurance and other great perks as well.
- The opportunity you've always dreamed of! Are you ready to Flourish?