Sr. Full Stack Engineer (Remote)
Flourish Software is a leading cannabis supply chain and retail software company. We are working to build the supply chain of the future to enable and empower the cannabis industry through better technology.
What’s the opportunity?
Flourish is seeking a remote Full Stack Engineer to join our growing scrum team. This role will help deliver impactful software, reporting, and changes to code that enables mission-critical supply chain and retail operations for leading cannabis, CBD, and hemp companies across the United States and Canada.
How do we work?
Our back end features various APIs and services written in Go that communicate with our front-end Angular platform along with many external state compliance and partner technology providers. The application encompasses modules for cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and retail point of sale.
What do we value?
- Honesty, integrity, and self-driven motivation
- Clean, readable code and well-thought-out solutions
- Thorough planning prior to execution
- Teamwork and communication
- Happiness and satisfaction in your work
What skills do I need?
- 4+ years professional software engineering experience
- 3+ years of Go engineering experience or demonstrable equivalent project(s)
- 2+ years Angular experience or other Typescript JS
- 4+ years SQL experience
- Availability to work in US time zones
- Excellent communicator
- Building and maintaining REST APIs
- Caches and queues
- Atlassian tools
- Health, dental, and vision
- 100% covered accidental death, disability, and life insurance
- 401K matching
- Emphasis on work-life balance
- Remote-first company (even pre-pandemic)
- Unlimited PTO (with approval)
- Opportunity to work on foundational software of a growing and fast-paced, innovative industry
- 120 - 180K depending on experience
A note to candidates:
Studies have shown that women, people of color, and members of the LGBTQ+ community, are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of the qualifications described.