Flourish Software Senior Backend Engineer Job Posting
Front End Engineer
Flourish Software is hiring! Our platform brings the best practices from the supply chain world into the cannabis industry. Most of our front-end platform is written in Angular/angularJS (with back-end services in Golang and NodeJS) and we are in need of help! Check out the job description and website in the link below and submit your resume!
Super fun industry and team to work in. If you’re looking for challenges in a growing (pun intended) industry, hit us up!
We are currently serving operators in the cannabis and hemp industry across the United States. From Florida to Virginia, Arizona, California, Oregon, Colorado, etc.
Are you ready to jump into the high-growth intersection of cannabis and technology? If so, Flourish is where you want to be!
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will be responsible for the client-side web and web-based point-of-sale application logic, presentation, and user experience. As a senior member of the engineering team, you will take lead on projects as needed to offer design suggestions, review pull requests, and mentor colleagues.
Location: Atlanta, GA preferred. Open to remote.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Focus on software coding
- Collaborate with other front- and back-end developers, product manager, and business stakeholders
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help, and support to other team members
- Build high-quality, well-architected, readable, and reusable code, with security efficiency, and performance always in mind
- Troubleshoot and debug code
- Stay up to date with current best practices and technologies
- Conduct tests and optimize the performance of our codebase
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and stakeholders
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
- 4+ years of relevant development experience
- Strong coding experience in TypeScript and NodeJS
- Experience with Angular (and angularJS) is strongly preferred
- Experience with REST APIs, relational (MySQL or similar), non-relational (mongoDB, AWS DynamoDB), and key-value cache (Redis) databases is required
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science or a similar degree is preferred
- Experience developing progressive web applications and authentication systems
- Familiarity with a variety of AWS services
- Docker, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Grafana, Loki, Prometheus
- Familiarity with software development, tracking, project management, and communication tools (e.g. - Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Zoom, Office 365, and Slack)
What Flourish will provide you:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid accidental death, disability, and life insurance
- Uncapped paid time off
- The opportunity to grow and develop professionally