Marketing SpecialistProduct and Growth Marketing Specialist
Flourish Software is a dynamic cannabis supply chain and retail software company with a mission to revolutionize the industry through innovative technology.
What’s the opportunity?
We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate Product and Growth Marketing Specialist to join our team remotely and support our growth goals.
What do we value?
- Honesty, integrity, and self-driven motivation
- Thorough planning prior to execution
- Teamwork and communication
- Happiness and satisfaction in your work
As a Product and Growth Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for generating demand by marketing Flourish Software’s SaaS platform to clients, partners, and potential customers within the cannabis, CBD, and hemp industries. You will develop and execute marketing strategies that communicate our unique value propositions, ensuring our message is consistent and compelling across all platforms.
This role is remote, but US based is preferred.
- Stay current with cannabis market trends, customer needs, and regulatory changes.
- Leverage data to measure and optimize campaign performance, informing future strategies.
- Provide regular reporting on the progress of marketing KPI's established by leadership.
- Collaborate with sales, product, and customer success teams to ensure cohesive alignment and drive overall growth.
- Coordinate with management and outsourced marketing resources on strategy and execution.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly sales and marketing meetings.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies aligned with our software release cycle, emphasizing new features and reinforcing existing functionality.
- Craft persuasive messaging highlighting Flourish Software's key value points.
- Publish multiple blog posts monthly in alignment with SEO and content marketing strategy.
- Drive social media engagement, primarily LinkedIn, Instagram, and X.
- Manage and grow our LinkedIn presence, positioning us as thought leaders and connecting with our B2B audience.
- Promote the limited cannabis events Flourish attends annually.
- Utilize HubSpot for website optimization, email campaigns, social media efforts, content management, and lead nurturing.
- Maintain templates, documents, and workflows within HubSpot.
- Build landing HubSpot pages for states, partners, and solutions
- Incorporate HubSpot forms, workflows, and lists to nurture and segment leads.
- Contribute to managing our public product roadmap on Productboard, ensuring it serves as a powerful marketing tool.
- Manage and update sales and company collateral in Canva.
- Foster a vibrant online community on Flourish Hub, engaging users and promoting education and advocacy.
- Coordinate with contracted 3rd party consultants for HubSpot Admin, Video Production, Graphic Design, etc., as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field is preferred.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in B2B SaaS
- 3+ years of direct cannabis industry experience
- Proficiency with HubSpot, Canva, and LinkedIn for marketing purposes.
- Interest and hands-on experience with ChatGPT/OpenAI and related generative AI technology
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Experience in building online communities with Circle platform experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving industry and a dynamic team environment.
- Subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 100% covered accidental death, disability, and life insurance
- SIMPLE IRA (401K equivalent) matching
- Emphasis on work-life balance
- Remote-first company (even pre-pandemic)
- Uncapped PTO (with approval)
- Opportunity to work on foundational software of a growing and fast-paced, innovative industry
Targeting $60 - $75K, depending on experience. Please feel free to comment with salary range expectations in your application. We're looking for the right fit.
A note to candidates
Studies have shown that women, people of color, and members of the LGBTQ+ community, are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of the qualifications described.