Marketing Manager Job Posting
Flourish Software is a dynamic cannabis supply chain and retail software company with a mission to revolutionize the industry through innovative technology.
What’s the opportunity?
We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate marketer to join our team remotely and support our aggressive growth goals. You should have experience with marketing SaaS products in a B2B environment, ideally with previous cannabis industry experience.
What do we value?
- Honesty, integrity, and self-driven motivation
- Clean, readable code and well-thought-out solutions
- Thorough planning prior to execution
- Teamwork and communication
- Happiness and satisfaction in your work
The role will be broadly responsible for the strategy and execution of all marketing activities to establish Flourish as the recognized leader in cannabis seed to sale tracking and point of sale software.
This role is remote, but US based. The ideal candidate will have worked in the cannabis industry and have a strong working knowledge of how the industry functions. We require experience with marketing SaaS products in a B2B environment.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to establish Flourish as the leading provider of cannabis seed-to-sale tracking software and point-of-sale technology.
- Maintain and utilize HubSpot's marketing, sales, and CMS hubs.
- Manage our content calendar, creating and maintaining sales collateral, blog content, social media content, case studies, and videos.
- Manage our website and social media platforms.
- Drive engagement through email outreach.
- Promote our offerings by leveraging our partner channels.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, providing recommendations for improvement.
- 7+ years of cross-functional B2B marketing experience, preferably in the software or cannabis industry.
- Proven track record of marketing SaaS products in a B2B environment.
- Experience with modern marketing technology stacks, specifically with HubSpot.
- Results-driven with an ability to transform high-level vision and strategy into actual business impact.
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated, and super detail-oriented.
- Graphic design skills are a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Health, dental, and vision
- 100% covered accidental death, disability, and life insurance
- SIMPLE IRA (401K equivalent) matching
- Emphasis on work-life balance
- Remote-first company (even pre-pandemic)
- Uncapped PTO (with approval)
- Opportunity to work on foundational software of a growing and fast-paced, innovative industry
$85 - $95K depending on experience
A note to candidates
Studies have shown that women, people of color, and members of the LGBTQ+ community, are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of the qualifications described.