Flourish Software Account Executive Job Posting
Are you ready to jump into the high growth intersection of cannabis and technology? If so, Flourish is where you want to be!
You are a passionate, self-starter with a proven track record of creating and managing a healthy funnel of opportunities and overachieving your quotas. You are a master of the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to making your customers an evangelist for the product. As a professional salesperson, you are a hunter driven to succeed, exceeding expectations to build long term customer relationships by being proactive, empathetic, honest and has a desire to just have fun!
As with any startup, you are ready to do what’s needed, collaborate with your colleagues to share best practices, and help the whole team any way possible. The right candidate, with a great attitude and activity level can rise to the top and be open to aggressive career growth within our sales organization.
- Prospecting via phone, email, social, and in-person networking
- Qualify potential clients
- Run the sales process from start to finish, including contract negotiation and closing
- Work with the sales and marketing team to reduce sales friction for our potential customers
- Experience in the Cannabis/Hemp/CBD industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-2 years of success in a B2B sales with a history of exceeding monthly forecasted KPI's.
- Strong desire to build a successful career in sales!
- Highly organized self-starter with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment: change is your only constant, no challenge is too big, and no task is too small.
- Work well independently, but team collaboration is priority #1, both in person and remotely.
- Experience cold-calling potential clients, have the drive to reach key decision makers, and live to build relationships where you can make your customers lives easier and grow their business using Flourish.
- Skilled with using a variety of web tools including CRM, Marketing Automation and Project Management.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
What Flourish will provide you:
- Competitive salary commiserate with experience.
- Subsidized health dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid accidental death, disability and life insurance
- Uncapped paid time off
- The opportunity to grow and develop professionally